Thursday, March 19, 2015

3 day sample of THRIVE!




This sample includes;

THRIVE 3 Day Trial Pack include:
LifeStyle Capsules (3 packets = 6 capsules)
Lifestyle Shake Mix (3 packets)
Lifestyle DFT (3 patches)
 THE PRICE - 20.00$

THE INSTRUCTIONS:


Step 1. Before your feet hit the floor (on an empty stomach)
Take 1 Capsule with a glass of water.
Step 2. 20 minutes later drink 1/2 or Full shake(water or milk, I use almond milk).
DAY 2: Try 2 capsules if you did well with 1 capsule.

DAY 3: (if feeling great, you can increase dose/add dft)
Repeat Steps 1 & 2- , You can take 1or2 caps and Full Shake
*If you like to stay on same schedule drink 1/2 shake everyday.
*Once you are fully Thriving- Full shake is 4 days a week with three days off.
Step 3. Add the DFT patch.(either bicep, shoulder or upper buttocks)
*Make sure the area is clean, dry and free from lotion
*Patch lasts 24 hours, can be exposed to water


SEEMS EASY ENOUGH, RIGHT????'

This is my experience and MINE only. I have heard of others who have had great success and love the products, but my experience was not so fun! The first day I followed the instructions as noted above, took my pill, put on my patch, drank the shake, and went about my day. About three hours after doing this I started to get a pounding headache, feeling weak and exhausted. I figured it was just me or just tired from work. The second day I did everything as I was supposed to. AGAIN I got a pounding headache, weakness,and fatigue. I questioned why I was feeling this way. I thought maybe I was coming down with something. The only this I did different was use the THRIVE products. My headache lasted the entire 3 days I used this product. I was weak and very tired. Most people claim to have energy and mental clarity I, however, did not!

 Contraindications for the Thrive patch:

FORSKOLIN
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of forskolin during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.

Bleeding disorders: There is some evidence that forskolin might increase the likelihood of bleeding.

Heart disease (cardiovascular disease): There is some concern that forskolin might interfere with treatment for diseases of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease) and could worsen them. Forskolin might significantly lower blood pressure. Use forskolin with caution if you have a heart problem.

Surgery: Forskolin might increase bleeding during and after surgery. Stop using forskolin at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.

GREEN COFFEE
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There isn't enough reliable information about the safety of taking green coffee if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.

Abnormally high levels of homocysteine. Consuming a high dose of chlorogenic acid for a short duration has caused increased plasma homocysteine levels, which may be associated with conditions such as heart disease.

Anxiety disorders: The caffeine in green coffee might make anxiety worse.

Bleeding disorders: There is some concern that the caffeine in green coffee might make bleeding disorders worse.

Diabetes: Some research suggests that caffeine contained in green coffee might change the way people with diabetes process sugar. Caffeine has been reported to cause increases as well as decreases in blood sugar. Use caffeine with caution if you have diabetes and monitor your blood sugar carefully.

Diarrhea: Green coffee contains caffeine. The caffeine in coffee, especially when taken in large amounts, can worsen diarrhea.

Glaucoma: Taking caffeine which is contained in green coffee can increases pressure inside the eye. The increase starts within 30 minutes and lasts for at least 90 minutes.

Heart disease: When taken at high doses over a short time period, a certain component of green coffee may increase the levels of a particular amino acid in the body (known as homocysteine) that is associated with an increased risk of heart disease. Also, other components of green coffee (known as diterpenes) have been associated with increased cholesterol levels, which are also associated with an increased risk of heart disease.

High blood pressure: Taking caffeine found in green coffee might increase blood pressure in people with high blood pressure. However, this effect might be less in people who consume caffeine from coffee or other sources regularly.

High cholesterol. Certain components of unfiltered coffee have been shown to increase cholesterol levels. These components can be found in green coffee as well. However, it is unclear if green coffee can also cause increased cholesterol levels.

Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): Green coffee contains caffeine. The caffeine in coffee, especially when taken in large amounts, can worsen diarrhea and might worsen symptoms of IBS.

Thinning bones (osteoporosis): Caffeine from green coffee and other sources can increase the amount of calcium that is flushed out in the urine. This might weaken bones. If you have osteoporosis, limit caffeine consumption to less than 300 mg per day (approximately 2-3 cups of regular coffee). Taking calcium supplements may help to make up for calcium that is lost. Postmenopausal women who have an inherited condition that keeps them from processing vitamin D normally, should be especially cautious when using caffeine.

GARCINIA
Garcinia is POSSIBLY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth for 12 weeks or less. Long-term safety is unknown. Garcinia can cause nausea, digestive tract discomfort, and headache.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of garcinia during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.

WHITE WILLOW BARK
Gastric ulcer and hypotensive patients
People who are taking anti-asthmatic and anti‐hypertensive medicine should consult their health care provider



     Remember if you try this product to look at the ingredients in the patch. If you have allergies to any of these be very careful before starting. Hopefully others have a better experience than I did. I WILL NOT be trying this product again, I prefer good ol healthy eating and exercise!
Image result for thrive patch picture









21 comments:

  1. Only 3 days on the product? Sounds like detox. The side effects described are from the products helping to cleanse your body of all the toxins. If u continued through to the 8 weeks of the challenge u would have seen amazing results. Also...hopefully u were not drinking coffee or any other caffinated products while taking Thrive.
    I experienced a mild headache & frequent urination for about 4 days now I feel great.
    https://mrsbracisco.le-vel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 3 days on the product? Sounds like detox. The side effects described are from the products helping to cleanse your body of all the toxins. If u continued through to the 8 weeks of the challenge u would have seen amazing results. Also...hopefully u were not drinking coffee or any other caffinated products while taking Thrive.
    I experienced a mild headache & frequent urination for about 4 days now I feel great.
    https://mrsbracisco.le-vel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right ! It's an 8 week experience also! Those first few days your body is getting used to the nutrients it hasn't been getting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! I hate when people do this to a product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you use just the patch alone? How effective is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products are really a 3-step system best results use all three steps but they do work individually. The lifestyle mix is power packed with vitamins and probiotics and the capsule is a megadose of vitamins and minerals.
      They just released a new (patch) DFT DUO! specifically targets weight loss or use it to amp up your Fitness routine. People already shredding weightloss goals! Check out the DUO here...

      https://mrsbracisco.le-vel.com/Products/THRIVE/DFTDuo

      Delete
    2. How do I get a trial sample?

      Delete
    3. Free samples ...create a login at:

      https://mrsbracisco.le-vel.com/Login

      After you create login email me at mrsbracisco gmail acct. That u would like to try Thrive.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Email me I get u a 3 day sample mrsbracisco gmail

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have any of the 4 day samples they are offering now?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah if she's not offering it any more ask me here: mrsbracisco@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can I get a three day sample? Would like to try it. A girl I work with days it really helps her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to send me an email And I can help you out. We will mail you one to try if you plan to do it correctly. The author of this article left out a lot of info. We work with every sample taker to make sure they love it!

      Delete
  11. Natalie Walters would like a sample pack

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world had crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could live a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from church to church but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could sever, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure for Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua herbal treatment (A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. He will help you and his herb medication is sure. He has the cure for all diseases .You can visit his website or chat him on whatsapp: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete